This training is a comprehensive, one-day course designed to increase your confidence and competency in conducting vehicle inspections and completing condition reports in accordance with NAAA industry standards.
The course will cover topics such as:
Instructor & Subject Matter Expert
Training Administrator & Subject Matter Expert
- Significance of Structural damage
- How structural damage affects occupant safety
- Discussion of the three structural types
- Discussion of the four primary bonding methods
- Extensive coverage of the 19 structural components recognized by NAAA
- 5 Structural compromising components
- Exterior indicators that would lead an inspector to look for structural
- Specific damages that would require a structural damage announcement
- Identify structural alteration
- Threshold between structural alteration and damage.
- Common alterations.
- Altered components.
Inspector Best Practices
- Job requirements
- Habits of well rounded inspectors
- Importance of accurate photos, safety, and efficiency with condition reports.
- Strategies for encountering unique situations
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES: SPACE IS LIMITED
Industry Standard Training: 1-Day Structural Analysis Training
August 25-26 2022
Greater Rockford Auto Auction, Rockford, IL
January 19, 2023
Manheim Riverside, Riverside, CA
February 23, 2023
April 12, 2023
Greenville Auto Auction, Greenville, NC
May 24, 2023
Manheim, Las Vegas, NV
July 13, 2023
August 11, 2023
Manheim Central Florida, Orlando, FL
September 7, 2023
October 3, 2023
Manheim Dallas-Fort Worth, Euless, TX
December 14, 2023